Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Easter

At work, I am trying to teach my kids about Jesus and all that He did for us. I am trying to make it on a 3 year old level.. which is not hard for me, cause I am not smarter than a 3 year old! They love the part where Jesus after he arose, comes to the disciples in the upper room, says... Surprise, I am alive!!!
There has been so much confusion and pain in my life because I really did not know God.. who He is and how He works. I could have saved myself some trouble had I known His word. I believed some lies and base my beliefs and life on those lies only to find out later after getting into his word, I was WRONG!! The crazy thing is.. I hurt myself, I hurt others and pushed others away from him in my ignorance.. I thank God he has forgiven me and continues reveal himself through His word. I love what Beth Moore says. How do you recognize a lie? by knowing the truth.. So this Easter.. let's celebrate the Truth.. Let's celebrate HIM....The "I AM THAT I AM"
Psalms 9:10 And those who know Thy Name will put their trust in Thee: For Thou O Lord, hast not forsaken those who seek Thee.....
He is: The All-sufficient ONE,The Everlasting God, Lord,Master,The Lord will Provide, My Shepherd,The Lord Who Heals, The Lord is there, The God who SEES, The Lord Our Righteousness, The Lord who Sanctifies you, Peace, Creator, Banner, God Most High,Righteous Judge... and so much more!!!!
Revelation 15: 4-... Great and marvelous are your doings,Lord God almighty, Just and True are your ways, O King of ages Who shall fear, O Lord and glorify you NAME? For you alone are holy.All nations will come And worship before you, For your righteous deeds Have been Disclosed!!!
Sing a song Hope, sing along, God of Heaven come down....

1 comment:

Grace on the Narrow Path said...

AMEN sister! May God bless you and many Easter Blessings to your family too!
Bren