Saturday, September 12, 2009

Blogging


Well , I have hit the pavement running, school has started and so has work!!

My friends and I ( we call ourselves, SWAG-S.outhern W.omen A.ging G.racefully, we hope ;o)

We have been friends for a long time, we all lived in Florida and now we are up here in the Carolina's .... We get together for Fun, fellowship , girl weekends every once in a while.
Then we realize, that we all need to be accountable to each other for prayer and growing in Intimacy with God , so then we went through a book( The Shack) and Now We are going through a 90 day study of David, a Heart like His a Beth Moore study.
We went to see the movie Julia and Julia and one of us(Queen SWAG) got the idea we would each have a day where we blog about what God has spoken to us.. So while I am doing that blog, I will not be blogging on here.
I want to invite you to join us there.....swagfriends5.blogspot.com

I hope you will join us, as we take this journey together, to Have a Heart Like His!!

BTW- I am Brat SWAG ( Not sure how I got that name, only to say, it is true of me ;o)

1 comment:

Grace on the Narrow Path said...

Just stopping by to say hello. I saw Diamond the other night. Again my friend . . . she is a cutie.
Thanks for the card. God is healing my broken heart. It is also good to know there are friends that are praying for me.
Thinking about fostering again. Hope to see you soon.
Bren