Sunday, July 27, 2008

Mask that we wear???

Today at church our pastor preach on" dark knight" which we have not seen the movie ;oO He talk about how we all have mask, It made me really think and so i went strait to the source.....Duane , ( my man) who has already identify the mask he wears and as usual i am more difficult or stubborn.
You know, I have begun to think I like mask, cause they can be colorful, dressed up or down, they can go with many different outfits, right for many occasions of life. If ya have had them all your life, when you take it off, you may not recognize the real you when ya look in the mirror . don't get me wrong, I like me , but then once in a while when i don like how i feel, i like to wear a mask, then nobody knows this warrior is a child( as Twila Perry sings) So now I am asking God to reveal to me the mask i wear,i think i have ask him many times before and when He tells me I would explain or excuse it away so i get back on this merry go round, the scene is the same.. it is me standing in the need of prayers, Again!!!!

No comments: