Wednesday, July 23, 2008

random thoughts

My friend said that if i have a blog, i need to share wisdom and random thoughts, well, since wisdom is not in me, then random thoughts it is ;o)
Yesterday, i had my bible study, it was awesome. you know the word of God is for my reality, It is when i choose to apply it that i can see what awesome things He has in store for us.

Example: It was on Zeph. 3- God is in Heaven, I am on earth, may my words be few, well, I applied it , to listening to someone and not giving an answer and low and behold it works, God met them and God worked, and I did not have to share alot of words of my own, even though I thought what i had to say was pretty good stuff.
another thing was how we need to encourage one another, well, I listen to God and the person He brought to my heart, i called and it was like honey to both of us, so healing and refreshing.
Ok, my friend also said that if i blog i need to keep it short and not long as others do. which can i say this is so hard for me since i have so many random thoughts but i guess those should be few too!
I hope i encourage you to apply God's word to your Reality!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was great for your first real post. I see you really getting into this. I think you need to put your blog address on your fb so others can check it out and be encouraged.
Will be praying for you tomorrow.
LYL