Friday, October 24, 2008

The Future is ours you see.....

"The future is that time when you'll wish you'd done what you aren't doing now."
This is so true. I remember being in college twenty something years ago and started a exercise program of running, Well, I did not stick to it and well, the results are..... I still struggle, we won't go there ;oO
I have started and stop lots of things, some good and some bad.
After Reading in the word, I wondered..... What does the fall of an ancient city more than 2500 years ago have to do with my life today? What lesson can I draw from Prophecies?( In Nahum, which is where I am reading )
One of the most important thing I am learning is this... .God keeps His word. What he promises, whether blessing or punishment, he will deliver every time!
If I really believe that, then do I live that way? Do I pray that way?
In 2 Corinthians 1:20-22, What does this tell me about the promises God has made in his word to me?.. He carries out and fulfills all God's promises, no matter how many of them there are: and we have told everyone how faithful he is, giving glory to his name... It is God who has made you and me into faithful Christians and commissioned us to preach the good news...he has put his brand upon us- his ownership- given us his Holy spirit in our hearts as a guarantee that we belong to him, and as first installment of all that he is going to give us!!!!!!!
WOW, can't wait to get the rest!
Praise Him, cause no matter what the future looks like in the news. With Him, the future is Bright!!! He keeps his promises!!! He does not start and stop things... He will finish what he started. Now, I need to go and live like it!!!! Glow girl Glow!!!

No comments: