Friday, October 31, 2008

Made for a Mission????

Reading in 2 Corinthians 5:20... God uses us ( ME) to speak, beg or persuade others to drop their differences and enter into.... receive His love He offers them....making things right between them and Him..... !!! What great verse for me, this season of elections.

God is at work in this World not just here in America and He wants ME and you to join Him... We might be the only Christians, some people will ever KNOW....

This is my mission ....if I am willing to accept it or not?????

" A Christian's life should be nothing but a visible representation of Christ" ONLY by the grace of God my savior, Lord, King and Friend can this happen. Lord save me from Self AGAIN!!!

3 comments:

kay said...

sorry i've been such a bad bloggy friend.

hope to do better!!

happy candy gettin' day!

kay said...

"We might be the only Christians, some people will ever KNOW...."

that is a heavy burden my friend. i know that i fail miserably in that more that i would like. i can just pray that my attitude and outlook can make people ask what makes me so happy and i can share the good news with them!!

Ace said...

We might be the only Christians, some people will ever KNOW....

ughf! ouch! gotta lot to work on...