Monday, January 4, 2010

Is it really MY Bible ? If so.. then how am I living?

This morning I was reading and came across this and wanted to share it with ya...

This is my Bible. I am what it says I am. I have what it says I have. I can do what it says I can do. Today I will be taught the word of God. I boldly confess my mind is alert, my heart is receptive; Ill never be the same. In Jesus name, God bless you- by Joel O

Below is from James MacDonald:

We need God’s Word in our hearts, minds, and lives every day. Why? Here’s a resource that I have shared with our church family. I hope it’s helpful to you as we start 2010.

This is my Bible.

I am who it says I am. Matthew 5:16
I can do what it says I can do. Philippians 4:13
I am going where it says I will go. John 14:3

God’s Word is milk for my soul. 1 Peter 2:2
God’s Word is seed for my faith. Luke 8:11
God’s Word is light for my path. Psalm 119:105
God’s Word is power for my victory. Hebrews 4:12
God’s Word is freedom for my life. John 8:32

When I read God’s Word it brings me joy. Jeremiah 15:16
When I study God’s Word, it keeps me from shame. 2 Timothy 2:15
When I memorize God’s Word, it purifies my heart. Psalm 119:11
When I quote God’s Word, it defeats my enemies. Ephesians 6:10, 17
When I meditate on God’s Word, it brings me success. Joshua 1:8
When I abide in God’s Word, it gives me confidence. John 15:7



Reminding me that He is the VINE and I am the branch..ABIDE IN HIM!!!!

1 comment:

Grace on the Narrow Path said...

Lisa,
Thank you my friend for sharing this powerful post. Hope you and your sweet family are well. Give Diamond a BIG hug for me.
Your sister in Christ,
Bren