Monday, January 25, 2010

The SuperBowl of Your Life !!

I like football even though I could not explain it to you cause I do not understand all the rules.. Just when I think I might get it.. it seems like they change it ..This Super Bowl coming up is going to be good but I am sad cause my team..Dallas Cowboys! did not make it.. they had a hard time this season, They always seem to pull through but were never consistent with their games.. I even tried to help them from My Couch but ALL of my yelling could NOT help those players , coaches and not even the refs!!!!

As I was thinking about the Super Bowl.. I was thinking of how two of the best rivals come together BUT only One will Win..

Well , I have seen Satan fighting against God. 1 Peter 5:8- ..Your enemy the devil prowls around....looking for someone to devour...). His offense strategy to Oppose God by casting doubts and discourage (2 Cor.12;7).. to deceive both believers and non believers...2 Cor.4:4.. he also Plants evil thoughts ...

We know that defense wins the game..But What is our defense against Satan?..I must admit, I am like the Cowboys,I win some and lose some ... Because 2 Cor.2:11 -.. that Satan will not outwit us..For we are NOT Unaware of His schemes." Even knowing the other teams plays... I have acted like....How did that happen? How did I get here and do that? Why do I keep struggling with the same thing over and over??

God has given us...The strategy:

Ephes.6:11-18- Put on the "Whole of Armor of God"
vs.17- word of God
vs.16- shield of faith
vs-17a- helmet of salvation
vs.18- Prayer-And pray in the spirit on all occasions with all kinds of Prayers and request.. With this in mind,be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

Strength for the battle comes only through Lord.... Ephes 6:10 "Finally,be strong in the Lord and in his mighty Power."
.. So while I sit herein my locker room, I Look over the game plan ,which defensive measure do I need to practice, to overcome the attack ? James 4:7 -"Submit yourselves then, to God.Resist the devil and he will flee from you."

It is Time... .. Got Your Armor on? Dress for Success!!!

No comments: