Monday, January 11, 2010

To Question or NOT to Question... This is the Question?

Have you ever questioned God? Why me? What are you doing? Can you changed this person?

As a child ,I Questioned everything, Not always a good thing to do, I might add. But it has followed me into adulthood..( My poor Husband) I want to know the "Why's" of what you are doing..
As I was reading "Jesus" , in Luke 1:34-38.. I really enjoyed the question Mary ask..in verse 34- "How can this be, since I have not been imitate with a man?"...Great question... But as always God has answer...vs.35.-The HOLY Spirit shall come upon you....The Power of God shall overshadow you...

On New Years day,God impressed on me, "John 3:30 -He must increase,I must decrease." and how I should live out this verse for this year. So I ask God how can I do this?( How can this be?), Cause He knows this is not natural for me, I am selfish,I like my comfort,I like me! But He is so Loving...This morning,He spoke to me through His word and said,Lisa, My child...My spirit is upon You,(invading,resting upon and operating in you) You are mine!!..Allow me to do it.. cause You can't...

In verse 34,Mary said- I am your servant and be unto me according to your will..
WOW!!! How could she say this? ( there I go again with questions)...

I must admit.. because of my selfishness, I have missed out on a lot of God moments of "How can this be".. Mary could ask the question and She could also accepted the Answer...because in verse 45..She believed that God would do what He said ... She didn't miss out on the wonderful Blessing He had for her because She believed God!!!

Lord knows, that I can, ask the questions.... The question is..Can I accept the answer? OUCH!!!
I can, if I believe God!!!

My prayer is that..I will surrender to the Spirit , as He invades every area of my Life and I would believe,Not just in God but believe God! He does what He said He will do.. Yeah God! Phil. 1:6 He said "He who began a good work in you will continue it until the day of Jesus Christ!"

Be unto me, According to YOUR WILL ,Oh LORD!

1 comment:

Grace on the Narrow Path said...

HE will my friend. Trust in HIM.
Thank you for sharing this post.
Bren