Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Buzzards are circling, but God's not finished with me.. Yet!!!!

Have You ever wonder why you were born in this time and not in the times of "BIG Valley ", "Little house on the Prairie" or "Happy days !!".. OK, I am a TV kid...Sometimes I can feel the air from the buzzards' wings circling around me, like when I hear the music of today and do not understand the words or see the clothing made for the younger generation and all the tech. stuff that I am so behind on! God has to remind me... He is not done with me .. yet!!!
My Grandmother is 96 years old and has often said, she is not sure why she is still here, What does she have to offer...I know, what she has to offer, she intercedes on the behalf of all of her children and grandchildren and I am a product of her prayers, I am very thankful for her and her life.
1 Peter 4:11 "If anyone ministers let him do it as with the ability which God supplies" God made me for this time and generation.. He knew what would be needed as in the past.. He knew Israel would need the law so He created Moses, and a King, He made David, He Knew.. He made Ester, Paul, and....so many more!
He knew what this world needed and He gave it, He made YOU!!
So if you are not sure why you are still here or even if you are still needed.. Take Heed.. God knew and he made you for such a time as this.. so minister as with the ability which God supplies!!
He even made those buzzards that are flying around you( you have got to love his sense of humor).... You are a designers' creation...He is not finished with you yet!!

1 comment:

Grace on the Narrow Path said...

Amen! I love this post! Thank you too for leaving your salvation story on Seeking Grace. It was my first give a way and it was a blessing. Your story blessed many! Thank you again sister friend. God bless you!
Bren