Monday, March 9, 2009

SWAG ON !!!!


This past weekend, I had the privilege of going on a trip with some friends. We call ourselves "SWAG.". meaning Southern Women Aging Gracefully.... We had a blast! I always love getting together with people but sometimes you do not know how bad you need it til you get there and then it is over and you realize how refreshed you are. This weekend, we laughed, ate chocolate, talked ,shop and ate more chocolate! OH yeah ! we made a craft to remember our weekend, Well, you win some you lose some, just kidding!! ( I am not a crafty person) but it was great to see all the different personalities come alive . While we did not have a bible study or any deep discussions. I can honestly say, I saw Jesus this weekend, in these women. I am so grateful that God has blessed me with many friends and I want to encourage you to make time for your friends. You will be the better for it!!!
Even if you are not from the south, SWAG on, my sister friend SWAG ON!!!!

2 comments:

Grace on the Narrow Path said...

Lisa,
SWAG ON! Sounds like you had too much fun! Hey! Next time invite your neighbor down the street. Remember Love thy neighbor.
Your sister in Christ,
Bren

Unknown said...

That was a great post. And it was a awesome time together with friends. Miss you all. :)