Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I wonder....hummmmmm

Lots of things going on, first, I wonder ,how in the world did I get a slide show on my blog? HUMMMM

I have a squirrel that is laughing at me, he/ she sits on my deck eat my bird food and when i try to scare him, she just jumps from the deck to the trees and then back again. I wondering how to get rid of him HUMMMMMM

Then I am reading still about the friends who help their friend with His MAT, and tore open the roof and lowered him down, I wondered what the home owner thought Hummmm ;o)

I wondered if I would go through all that trouble , not caring what others thought, said or did, would I be willing to do the work it takes to tear open the roof and then lower my friend down. Do I do that ? I want to be that kind of friend, I want to be there for them, my intentions are good but do they match my actions, I wonder hummmmm

Intentions w/out actions, I wonder if that will be my next blog..hummmmmm

2 comments:

kay said...

i wish i could be the kind of person who does stuff without worrying what others think.

we studied that story in our small group and we all had the same question you did. what would the homeowner say?!?

oyer said...

we are more alike than we think.
The friend who suggested to go through the roof, was def. an out of the box guy, oh, that I too could be an out of the box friend!!!