Saturday, August 16, 2008

Refreshing Others

In the Bible it saids... He who refreshes others, will himself be refreshed..
How can this be? We do not have time to do this and when you do, Aren't we tired? With all the demands of life, Are you sure you got this one right God?
Well, He does know all things, He said his burden is Lite, So how did we get so overloaded and off base with our lives that refreshing others became a burden???????
What hinders us? Time, money, resources, or Because we are not listening to God and doing our own thing. OK, I am guilty!!!
I am doing what is good but not always ,what is Best! I do have excuses, they sound good to me but when I compare them to the Word, Not some much anymore.
I think my mind is more busy than I am. When the committee in my head meets, they can have long meetings ;oO( OK, don't be scared, everyone has a committee meeting in their head, all the different choices and feeling and opinions)
Well, I love God, cause he whispers to me to be still and Know that He is God and when I do that, Then I can hear him when he tells me go and refresh them , give them water in my name, or let them go first in line at the store or let them cut in traffic or .......... and then I am Refreshed!!!

1 comment:

kay said...

i've never thought about this before. i like to think that kind words and smiles help to refresh others. and just so you know, it's so cool to see your face light up when you see people you love. it makes everyone feel good!!

keep on refreshin' girl!