Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sing , Sing, Sing

Last week I went to see the movie Momma Mia. I loved it. I have always loved musicals from The Sound of music, Grease, Phantom of the Opera to Momma Mia.
I love Music. I am so thankful to know God loves it too!! I love the fact that He is singing over ME, It made we wonder what was He singing ? What the names were ?
So just for fun I came up with a list (this is the short version) of some,I know have been my life's songs:
1- Born to be Wild
2- She is running a hundred mile an hour in the wrong direction
3-NO one ever care for me, Like Jesus
4-Great is thy Faithfulness, Lord unto ME
5-Living Life upside down
6-Reunited and feels so good
7-In Christ alone I place my trust, in the glory of the Power of the cross

Trust me this is the short version ;oO
It was neat to be able to go over my life and singing about it, and know that " Through it all I have learned to trust In Jesus", and Because He lives I can face tomorrow!!
OK, I will stop but I pray I never stop singing.
I want to encourage you to SING , Go ahead sing, Sing a Song, make is simple to last your whole life long, don't worry if it is not good enough for anyone else to hear, just SING, SING A SONG, LALALALA

No comments: