Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hey ,where are you?

As I was reading in Psalms 103, when I came across verse 4, which I have read many times, this time it hit me... "He.....loads me with love and mercy".
As I meditated on this verse and It is awesome to think about what He does... during this season I celebrate His birth and all that he is doing.... He.... loads me with love and mercy!!!!
When I think about what that really means, I could cry..( OK, if you know me, you know I did) cause His love covers ALL things in my life,the good and Bad and ugly!!!!!, Every hurts,worry, secrets, pride, hurtful thought , word and motive.......
His love covered it all!
One of my favorite authors is Max Lucado and he has a great word picture I would like to share with you..Picture this, there is a dump truck full of love and it back up to you and God lifts the bed of the truck until the love starts to slide. Slowly at first, then down,down,down until you are hidden, buried,covered .
Then someone ask "Where are you?"
You say......"In here, Covered in love"

Now that is Mercy!!!
Celebrate that my friend ,Enjoy being Covered my His love and mercy!

No comments: